-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Hibernate Session Keep Alive
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm 

Hi there,

I have this problem, I'm validating a 40,000 lines CSV and for each line I have to insert in a table a new register. The problem is that these operations ("save") have to be transactional and the Hibernate Session time-out is 100 secs. I cannot change this time parameter and I've made something to keep alive the session so it doesn't time-out based on making small queries with "select" so I don't have the time-out problem but I have a new one and this is that the transaction's memory is too big...

Is there anything I can configure to my Hibernate session so it doesn't time-out?

Thanks a lot!

P.S.: Sorry for my English...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]