-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Index "all" property
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:17 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Is there some possibility to create a "all" index property

When I search for "xyz" I want to search against all properties indexed within my entity.

I know I could use a Multifield parser but then I have to specifiy the fields. I just want to search against all fields.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:08 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

If you don't want to use the MultiFieldQueryParser you could just index all properties into the same field (via the name parameter in the @Field annotation). Or if you still need the separate field values for other queries you can use @Fields and index each property multiple times. This might of course have impacts on your index size.

--Hardy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]