-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Query by Example in JPA and AutoDDL Generation
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:32 pm 

Hibernate version:
3.2cr2

Hi everyone..

I starting to learn EJB3 JPA, and i using Hibernate as persistence provider, how can i execute a QBE in JPA or mixing native QBE with JPA??

On the othe hand, how autogenerate database table from annotated entities?

i tried with JPA and netbeans 5.5 beta 2 and works perfectly, but when i tried with native hibernate 3.2 (cfg.xml) and hibernate-annotations dont work..

And a last question, if i use native hibernate 3.2 (cfg.xml) and hibernate-annotations can i use javax.persistence.* annotation or is requeried use org.hibernate.annotations.* ???

Thanks...

PD: Sorry my english

Post subject: Re: Query by Example in JPA and AutoDDL Generation
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:18 pm 
Hibernate Team
Hibernate Team

Marioko wrote:
I starting to learn EJB3 JPA, and i using Hibernate as persistence provider, how can i execute a QBE in JPA or mixing native QBE with JPA??

( (Sesison) entityManager.getDeletage() ).createCriteria(...);
Quote:
On the othe hand, how autogenerate database table from annotated entities?

same as hibernate core, by using the hbm2ddl property. Check the reference documentations.

Quote:
i tried with JPA and netbeans 5.5 beta 2 and works perfectly, but when i tried with native hibernate 3.2 (cfg.xml) and hibernate-annotations dont work..

it should :-) download Caveat Emptor, there is a working example.

Quote:
And a last question, if i use native hibernate 3.2 (cfg.xml) and hibernate-annotations can i use javax.persistence.* annotation or is requeried use org.hibernate.annotations.* ???

yes, hibernate annotations complement the EJB 3 ones

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:19 pm 

very, very, very, very thanksss

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]