-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: hibernate property-ref for legacy schemas
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:24 pm 

Hi,

"Allow join on any property using property-ref" ( http://opensource.atlassian.com/project ... e/HHH-1829 ) is a fairly popular issue (40 votes, 6th most popular) and the jira entry has a working patch (at least as a starting point!) + unit test provided by Maarten Winkels some time ago.

Is there any plans on fixing this in any future version? We are using the patch (as many other users seems to do) but obvioulsy would much prefer having the patch in the mainline.

Thanks!

-mathieu

Hibernate version: 3.2.5.ga (but this isn't fixed in later versions AFAIK)

Post subject: Fix for property-ref in joined-subclass
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:59 am 

Hi Mathieu,

I am having some real problems with this issue, and from what I understand this is still to be fixed.

I was wondering if you can let me know how you managed to apply the patch, or if you can provide me with a jar file that has this patch compiled in it. I am unable to compile from sources as I am a complete beginner at this stuff.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]