-->
These old forums are deprecated now and set to read-only. We are waiting for you on our new forums!
More modern, Discourse-based and with GitHub/Google/Twitter authentication built-in.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Instrumentation task
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:33 am 
Regular
Regular

You can use the instrumentationTask (hibernate tools) and use no-proxy to make casting work.
Only tried it with xml-mappings, probably works with a hibernate annotation sas well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:04 pm 

Hi.

I've got a similar problem with dozer and hibernate proxies. The mentioned solution for unproxying only works for me with "root" objects of an object graph. if I request an object from the hibernate persistent store with its children (e.g. Person with a referenze to Address class lazyloaded), I unwrap the Person object before dozer is invoked. BUT for the reference to Address this doesn't happen - because it's loaded when dozer calls it getter. So dozer gets the proxied Address. Someone got a solution for this?

Post subject: Thanks for this solution!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 pm 

Thanks to frusso for your posting - your posting saved me TONS of time figuring out what our issue was, and the "deproxy" method was the correct solution to our problem.

Our thanks!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2